Swipe left or right to browse the accelerators
Name of Programme/Fund: Telenor Accelerate
Priority Sectors for Funding: Early-stage startup teams with an MVP (minimum viable product) that is connected to the internet, in fields such as FinTech, mHealth, education, entertainment, E- and M-commerce, communication, gaming, IoT, M2M, cloud, mobile application or hardware.
Range of services offered: - Funding
- Individual Mentoring from highly recognized professionals
- Bootcamp sessions
- five-month intensive acceleration in co-working space
Terms of funding: 2 winners receive up to 30000 EUR
Name of Programme/Fund: Technopolis Innovation Center
Priority Sectors for Funding: - Healthcare & Fitness Program – Wearables - Sensor Data Analytics solutions - Automation solutions for Visual Data Diagnostic - AR and VR solutions for professional Healthcare - any other solution with AI needs
- Travel & Wellness – Data Analytics Solutions - Advanced Video Analytics - Sensor based IoT technologies
- Energy saving & Green Technologies – innovations in construction technologies - Cost saving solutions for power consumption
Range of services offered: - Acceleration to launch – an opportunity to selected startups with a prototype or market ready product to participate in one of the six-month ScaleZone acceleration programs, in Budapest. Each startup receives mentoring from executives with experience the business vertical that pertains to them. In addition to the valuable network, startup founders will also learn how to prepare for their international market product launch.
- Representation in the USA – provides North American business development, marketing, sales representation for startups and companies with marketable production products in Europe. They connect them with corporate clients, partners or investors through their network in the US. Organize and hold presentations with potential clients and make introductions to companies based in Europe.
- Consultancy for market readiness – consulting services for companies which includes hands-on development of specific market strategy, localized competitive analysis, professional product positioning, target customer segmentation, and distribution partner engagement — from initial pilot, to market launch, to full scale distribution.
Terms of funding: Not applicable
Name of Programme/Fund: Design Terminal
Priority Sectors for Funding: sports and healthcare,
working and learning,
Range of services offered: - a 3-month long program in a coworking space with diverse, international mentors, workshops, learning opportunities and introductions to the most important investors
- co-working space
- Free wireless Internet
- Kitchen with refrigerators, a microwave, a toaster, and a coffee machine
- Consultation rooms
- Easy, fast and even serendipitous access to mentors
- Table football
Terms of funding: Not applicable – no direct funding and do not take equity. Some start-ups can receive funding but the investor is not Design Terminal, but the angel investors, venture capital investors who are in partnership with the Program.
Terms of acceptance:
Your team has the business and tech knowledge
• At least two people are willing to work full time and move to Budapest
• You not only have an idea but you are working on your prototype
• Your product or service is future-proof
• Your business is scalable
• Your idea has a strong impact on our society
The DSPF project DIY-ACCEL is part-financed by the European Union and the city of Vienna